9.22.2010

Wish list Wednesday

Wishlist Weds.Looking at magazines and blogs on an almost daily basis makes it apparent that there are many things you would love to pretend are in your own closet. That is why I am going to instate Wish list Wednesdays here on my blog where I post some of the things I've found a desire to own. They may never become part of my real closet but I'll sure have a fabulous wish closet! P.S. My favorite item is the "Lorissa" studded heels. They would make any outfit glam! I'd love to pair them with a simple LBD or even a great pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a tee and a boyfriend blazer. Love them!
Wishlist Weds. by paworstell featuring a funnel neck jacket

2 comments:

  1. I'm totaly drooling over that gorgeous leather bomber jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's great. I myself have a strong desire to own those studded heels!

    ReplyDelete