12.12.2010

Pack as much as you want!


I always seem to overpack. Isn't it better to have too much and be over prepared rather than find you are missing that "one" item you really should have remembered to pack?! Well over-packers rejoice. I recently read an article via Rachel Zoe's website about a luggage free shipping program; it's called Luggage Free Shipping. This program allows you to pack as much as you want because they send your luggage to your destination before you even get there! Imagine not having to worry how many shoes or extra sets of clothes you pack! I imagine this is a great idea for those going on extended vacations. Pricing depends on the exact weight of your luggage. To find out more go to luggagefree.com

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good/practical concept for completely impractical fashion slaves (I'm no exception), but I'm wondering how well this would actually work. Wouldn't it make you nervous to think that you're sending your precious clothes and shoes via mail? I guess the risk of losing it would be the same whether you send it by mail or pack your clothes, but there's still something unsettling about it, no? Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am in total agreement. I am not sure how much I would trust this. Would have to read reviews on it. Thought it was an interesting concept for those who do not want to pack lightly.

    ReplyDelete