9.12.2011

Breakouts from Brushes?

My face has been breaking out lately and I have been trying to find the culprit. I wondered: is it my pillowcase? So I made sure it was clean. Nope, that wasn't it. Maybe my blanket that I sleep with close to my face? Nope, not that either. Then it came to me today: My makeup brushes have not been cleaned in...well lets face it--EVER! I know, gross, right?! Time to change that! So, I went to Target and found a cheap brush shampoo--Elf Brush Shampoo for only $3! I'm hoping that was the key to clearing up my breakouts! Have you ever cleaned your makeup brushes?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but not as often as I should. Some of my friends clean theirs religiously, as in almost after every use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot. Maybe once a week would be a good idea. Need to do that...lol

    ReplyDelete