9.02.2011

Fall is Right Around the Corner

As I was walking to my car last night after work, I realized that the leaves were starting to fall. Then I thought, how long has this been happening without my observation?! I used to think I was a summer girl bc I love the sunshine and I love to be warm but as I am getting older, I am realizing how much I also love fall and winter. While I hate the rain and the cold, I do love a lot of things about that time of year as well. I love the scarves and warm sweaters I can bundle myself in. I love sitting by the fire and reading a book. I love drinking tea and eating warm cookies. And of course, I LOVE Christmas time! Here are a few things I've found that make me excited about fall:

Apple Cider Caramels.
Recipe
Red Pants from Asos

Frye boots


OPI Espresso Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment